IVECO ON is the new umbrella name that integrates a world of services and transport solutions designed to optimise the customers’ productivity and TCO, while looking after the drivers’ safety and comfortable life on board.
IVECO ON was created to help customers easily identify the tailor-made solution for their business in IVECO’s constantly expanding range of services.
IVECO drives forward its customer-centric offering with the launch of IVECO ON, the new umbrella name that brings together a world of integrated services and transport solutions developed to help its customers manage their fleet and business efficiently, become more competitive, more profitable and more sustainable.
It was created to facilitate the navigation through IVECO’s extensive offering of services, which are now gathered and organised, so that customers can easily identify the solutions that match their specific requirements.
With IVECO ON, customers are continuously in contact with IVECO’s experts and dealers who provide the answers that will keep their vehicles on the road and their business running. The name, IVECO ON, expresses how the brand is always ‘ON’ for its customers – by their side, ready to address their needs at all times.
“IVECO ON opens up a world of services imagined and designed just for our customers,” said Thomas Hilse, IVECO Brand President. “It creates an ecosystem of integrated solutions designed to help our customers manage their business more efficiently, easily and profitably.
“We are constantly developing new services to support them in new ways. IVECO ON connected services mark a double breakthrough in customer care. First of all, they turn the vehicle into a platform that communicates and receives data in real time.
“Secondly, they turn IVECO into a true consultant to the customer and the driver. We are changing the very concept of service. IVECO ON delivers today the transport services of tomorrow.”
IVECO ON is the umbrella name that provides a gateway to the brand’s extensive portfolio of digital features and services focused on improving the vehicle’s uptime and the fleet’s efficiency and productivity, while reducing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), as well as taking care of the driver’s safety and comfort on board. The services offered under the IVECON ON umbrella, which are continuously expanding in number and reach, are organized in five clusters:
- Fleet, for efficient fleet management through fuel consumption and driver monitoring, mission planning, route optimisation and order dispatch. It includes the IVECO Web API that allows fleet owners to control their fleet from different brands in a single tool, thanks to a flexible data integration
- Uptime to keep the vehicle on the road, avoiding unforeseen breakdowns and providing roadside assistance. The vehicle monitoring, overseen by the Control Room, allows provision of Remote Assistance, avoiding unplanned stops. In addition, IVECO Top Care gives Premium Customers the priority they deserve in case a repair is needed.
- Care to look after the owner, the driver and the vehicle while on the road with vehicle monitoring and reporting. The Smart Report provides Customers and Drivers with tips on how to improve the driving style for fuel and vehicle optimisation. Truck Drivers can also benefit from the Easy Way App, which, with a simple click, simplifies their life on board, maximising their comfort.
- Maintenance and Repair for specialised assistance with a choice of tailored service contracts. “Elements” offers customisable service packages that are the best match for their needs.
- Parts completes the IVECO ON offer with original IVECO parts and accessories. Customers can enrich their vehicle with original Accessories and purchase new Parts from IVECO’s range of Genuine Parts, Reman and Nexpro.
With this fast-growing range of services, IVECO ON provides a flexible offer that can be customised to match the individual customer’s business requirements and missions.
IVECO is a brand of CNH Industrial N.V., a World leader in Capital Goods listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CNHI) and on the Mercato Telematico Azionario of the Borsa Italiana (MI: CNHI). IVECO designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles, off-road trucks, and vehicles for applications such as off-road missions.
The brand’s wide range of products include the Daily, a vehicle that covers the 3.3 – 7.2 ton vehicle weight segment, the Eurocargo from 6 – 19 tons and, in the heavy segment above 16 tons, the Trakker (dedicated to off-road missions) and the IVECO WAY range with the on-road IVECO S-WAY and the IVECO X-WAY for light off-road missions. In addition, the IVECO Astra brand builds off-road trucks, rigid and articulated dumpers as well as special vehicles.
IVECO employs close to 21,000 people globally. It manages production sites in 7 countries throughout Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and Latin America where it produces vehicles featuring the latest advanced technologies. 4,200 sales and service outlets in over 160 countries guarantee technical support wherever an IVECO vehicle is at work.
For further information about IVECO: www.iveco.com
For further information about CNH Industrial: www.cnhindustrial.com